Morning
And "where is she?" I hear you cry ... well, it's Craftathon 2018 this weekend so I'm in Worcester, having left hubby at home (alone) and in charge! I'm going to be indulging in a weekend of crafting with pals - of course, I'm hoping he will be enjoying himself too - and hopefully there won't be too much mess when I return home!
Needless to say, I don't have much crafting to share but .. I was in Florida recently so I'm happy to share some pix instead
 |
| International Drive |
 |
| The "eye" attraction on International Drive |
 |
| Clearwater Beach - at 6pm!!! |
 |
| Clearwater Beach - looking the other way, at 6pm! |
 |
| Lake Eustis |
 |
Downtown Eustis
The fabulous My Favorite Things craft store is just off to the left (by the white pickup!) |
 |
| This delightful family of Sandhill cranes came to visit - and aerate a few lawns with their beaks! |
3 comments:
More lovely photo's of your trip! FAB!
I bet you're already crafting away with your mates.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Have a great weekend Kathy and lovely pictures
Lilian
Great photos of your trip Kathy and hope you are enjoying your Craftathon weekend. x
Post a Comment