- C6 300 gsm Kraft card and matching envelope
- Black card panel cut slightly smaller
- Bristol board panel cut slightly smaller again
- Black and deep red inktense blocks scribbled over the Bristol board panel and then blended with an alcohol free baby wipe
- Tim Holtz harlequin image inked in Versacolour topaz
- Recollections inkblot and drip inked in Versacolour cinnamon several times
- Inkadinkado splat inked in Versacolour silver several times
- Paper Artsy line image inked in Versacolour cinnamon
- Paper Artsy small splat image inked in Versacolour gold numerous times all over the Bristol board panel
- Lost Cost Designs crow image inked in Ranger Archival jet black on to white card, die cut in to a circle and then coloured using distress ink blending tool (with no ink added), black and brown inktense blocks and a baby wipe and then black ink run round the outside edge.
- Twine attached top to bottom of the Bristol board panel and held in place with tape
- Wine cork inked in Versacolour gold and applied three times
- Bottle top smooshed in a black ink pad and then positioned round the outside of the wine cork image
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
Saturday, 21 April 2012
Morning and welcome to Challenge Saturday
Hello - Saturday again - blimey they roll round fast don't they?
Over on the craftbubble group Craft Mad and Loving It the challenge has been set this week by Lauren and she's chosen a rather Clean And Simple sketch this week with the added twist of JUST BECAUSE. This group has been enjoying a background buzz of chat recently regarding art journaling with several people signing up to on-line classes so I wanted to give this challenge a bit of a journalesque feel to it - hope you think I've managed it! So .... mine turned out to be pretty much as far from CAS as you can get!!! - but I really enjoyed making this
Here is Lauren's sketch ....
On the Simply Less Is More blog there is a new challenge this morning too - why not follow the link here, and check it out too?
Have a super weekend and don't forget to check back later to see if I've managed an entry for the Simply Less Is More challenge!