|My journal page|
- One page of my A5 journal ... it had previously been gesso'd, painted and stamped but I was neer happy enough with it to finish it ..... so, started again by brayering some freso paints in squid ink and bora bora, lightening the squid ink a smidge with some regular white acrylic to knock back some of the colour intensity.
- Using a JOFY criss cross border image stamped around the outer edge using Color Box white ink
- Crafters Companion chevrons and grungy star in a circle stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue
- Crafters Companion circles and grungey blot stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Crafters Companion larger stain stamped using Ranger Archival sepia ink
- Stampers Anonymous letters stamped randomly (and partially) using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Stampotique "Moth Fab" image stamped on to a snippet of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured using Sharpie markers
- Once Moth Fab was cut out (leaving a white border to give her definition from the grey background I adhered her using Cosmic Shimmer glue.
- Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 (for Stampers Anonymous) sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink and highlighted using a white Signo Uniball gel pen