|Front and back of my card|
|Inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- 10cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9cm and 9½cm square + a snippet for my image panel
- Black card cut to 9½cm square
- Hero Arts mother and child image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Image panel matted on to snippets of: silver, bright pink and then black card
- Stardust stickles to highlight image panel
I'll entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- That's Crafty - September 16th challenge - CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 162 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
- Paper Creator - challenge No. 51 - CHRISTMAS
- Crafting by Design - September 21st challenge - GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS
- Inkspirational - challenge No. 118 - GLAMOUR .... with that sumptuous ribbon and glamorous vintage image I THINK it fits the brief, don't you?
I really like the layout above card AND it uses some ribbon I've had for AGES ... you may well see me trotting out another similar make - you HAVE been warned!
And on to another make now .....
|The front and back of my card and the front of the envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of the envelope|
- 10cm square, white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9 and 9½cm square
- Navy card cut to 9½cm square, for matting
- Small hole punch used to make five holes top and bottom of the smaller card panel
- Silver thread threaded through holes and fastened off on the reverse
- Sizzix die cut snowflake embellished with glitter and affixed centrally over the threads
- My Favourite Things sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- I used a Chocolate Baroque snowflake to co-ordinate the insert, reverse and the envelope
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 295 - it's SKETCH or RECIPE week this week and it's to "USE THREAD"
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 116 - ANYTHING GOES
- Fussy and Fancy - challenge No. 173 - MY FAVOURITE THINGS .. taken rather literally since I've used MFT sentiments which I HOPE will not disqualify my entry! Additionally, my favourite thing IS CHRISTMAS!
- Simply Papercraft for all occasions - challenge No. 37 - ANYTHING GOES