|The inside of my card and the reverse of the envelope|
|The front and back of my card along with the front of the envelope|
- 10cm square, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- White card cut to 9cm square
- Peacock card cut to mat at 1.6mm
- Gold metallic card cut to mat at 1.6mm
- Hobbycraft peacock feather image and The Cats Pyjamas sentiment both stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Twinkling H2O in blue flame, Radiant Pearls in Mayan gold and Imagination Crafts mica in peacock used to watercolour the feather
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 292 - COLOUR CHALLENGE ... colours of a peacock feather
- DJKardKreations - NBUS challenge No. 7 - NBUS (Never Before Used Stash) .... in this instance the Hobbycraft peacock feather
- Polkadoodles - challenge No. 35 - SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "F" .. Feather!
- Simply Papercraft for all occasions - challenge No. 35 - ANYTHING GOES
- Southern Girls - challenge No. 142 - ANYTHING GOES
Last night saw us out to dinner with friends as our pal Graeme was celebrating a milestone birthday ... can't tell you which one because then I might have to kill you .. and that would never do! We went to a Thai restaurant that we've not been to in a while. Lovely evening, super meal (and way too much of it) and a birthday gift from the restaurant too.
|The birthday boy and his wife, Liz|