That said, we HAVE just spent quite a time going through all of our old photo albums so, with a bit of luck, this weekend will bump start me with a scrapping bug and I should zip through those old photos and get them tucked in to a scrapbook instead of pining away in a box!
|ATC #1 .. I've made this one HUGE so you can see the texture of the canvas!|
|The batch of ATCs together. |
this shot allows you to see the wording of the sentiments better
|This shot shows more of the dimension|
- ATC blank x 3
- Snippets of black card (3) cut to ATC size
- Snippets of sheet canvas (on a roll .. about £50 but a pal of mine cut me off a couple of feet ages ago!) cut slightly smaller than ATC size
- Using a Stamposaurus squared stencil I applied modelling paste randomly to the three canvas pieces using a small spatula
- One dry I added Dylusions spray inks in turquoise and pink and also a mini mister with Faber Castell silver pearl acrylic ink and water mixed - this, when dry, is waterproof so helps to protect the Dylusions inks too
- Using a Tim Holtz mini stencil (floral) I roughly added more modelling paste - however, because of the previous modelling paste it was impossible to apply cleanly as my surface wasn't flat ... so my image became very much more abstract than intended!
- Once dry I added Kaisercraft images (mini grid, old script and mini dots) inked up with Ranger Archival jet black ink - to add interest
- Dabbing Cosmic Shimmer (dries clear) glue around the modelling paste images I then sprinkled with Rox bronze "chunks" and glass mini beads which I then dabbed with Faber Castell Purple lake acrylic ink before setting aside to dry
- I stamped the Stamplorations sentiments on to another piece of canvas using Ranger Archival jet black ink and then sprayed Faber Castell purple lake/silver pearl acrylic inks to co-ordinate the sentiment with my ATC, I also used the archival ink to edge my sentiment panel and outer edge of my ATC
- Having matted my sentiment and canvas image panel on to black card I gave it a quick spray with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine to further protect the water based inks and to help with the adhesion of the glass mini beads
- Just Add Ink - challenge No. 328 - JUST ADD "P" .. I went with PINK! ATC #1 as it's got most pink!
- The Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 9 - ANYTHING GOES ..... ATC #1
- Through The Craft Room Door - September 13th challenge - ANYTHING GOES ...... ATC #1.
- Stamplorations - Stencil Sunday challenge No. 62 - ANYTHING (mixed media with stencils) GOES ... ATC #2 as the stencils are more clearly visible
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 41 - ANYTHING GOES ..... ATC #2
- Everybody Art - challenge No. 380 - ANYTHING GOES ..... ATC #2
- Welove2Create - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING (mixed media) GOES .... ATC #3.
And the video? ......
|Normal service has been resumed and my desk is no longer TIDY!!!|