A little crafting to share with you this morning, the challenge over at CAS on Sunday (a fortnightly challenge) is to make a masculine card and here's mine ...
- 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Off cut of white card ever so NEARLY square so I went with it and matted Kraft and black card with it.
- Unknown image (unmounted rubber - had it for years and no idea where I got it from - sorry) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Gold, Silver, Caramel and Ice Grey Pro Marker alcohol markers, blown through an empty pen body to create the splatters!
- Kaisercraft sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
Now the above card uses a technique I knew about but keep forgetting ..... take the outer from a cheap biro (like a bic) and an alcohol marker and blow!! It's a lot of fun but might leave you a little light headed - ventilated areas only, fellow crafters!
And, because I used an off cut (snippet), albeit a large-ish one, I'm going to enter it for the weekly snippets challenge over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop and hope the lovely Di doesn't disqualify me!! Wish me luck with that! And a new challenge for me, Cardz4Guyz where their current challenge is CAS! Perfick!
Have a great Sunday