And in the interest of catching up with as many people as possible in the run up to Christmas we had a busy day yesterday ..... yesterday morning I was delivering one of my crochet necklaces to a pal then hubby and I were off to visit an aunt and uncle. In the afternoon we were at a pals ... said pal had just completed on a house so we went to have a look round before heading back to hers for a cuppa and a mince pie - nice house mate - looks like a great deal too - ENJOY!
- White C6, 300gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Versafine Majestic blue ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle all over the front of my card to give a festive twinkle
This might make a great batch card, might try it again - perhaps using gold or silver for the angel .... of course the set with the angel image also has reindeer and a bauble to choose from so, watch this space! 2015 quota here I come!
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday - "SPARKLE"
- Little Red Wagon - "Anything Goes, Christmas themed"
- Kraftin' Kimmie - "Anything Goes" ...... an extra chance to win IF you use Kraftin' Kimmie images
- Just Inspirational Challenges - "Blue and White"
- Happy Little Stampers - "Sketch"
|Mmmm - nice|
|And the usual co-ordination on the inside and the envelope|
Needless to say ... have glue gun WILL try these things .......
|Here's my first batch - run up in about 5 mins so, I should probably practise some more!|
|And here's a closer view|
Lesson 1 learned:- make sure your glue "trails" touch other "trails" otherwise you're wasting your time!
And you would know I couldn't wait to play either - wouldn't you?
I've now had to order more glue sticks so I can have another go and perhaps make my lines thicker and have more points where they cross too.
And now for the last Friday Funny before Christmas ..... brought to you this week by the power of .... Wynneth's magic wand!! ENJOY ... It's called Old Dog
I heard yesterday that one of my crafting pals is in hospital and another has her husband in hospital - fingers crossed for some improvement to the health of both ... and very soon.
Have a fab Friday and, if I don't see you again before Christmas - Have a great Christmas and New Year too