Sunday, 28 June 2015

Morning, Sunday again!

Morning all,

Hope your weekend is going great guns .... yesterday was both hot AND sunny - the peeps at Glastonbury must have been delighted - I know I was!

I'm crafting with a pal this morning so may yet be back with more later but, in the meantime, I've a tag to share with you. Recently, a pal and I were playing with alcohol inks in water and "dunked" (yes, that IS a technical term!) a few tags each .... this is one of mine ...

My tag

A closer view


Materials used:
  • White luggage tag (120 x 60mm)
  • Alcohol inks suspended in water through which I dragged and "dunked" my tag! And, no, I can't remember which colours - it was two weeks ago and I've slept since then!
  • Talcum powder (to act as an anti static agent)
  • Clearly Inspired cone flower stamped using Versamark ink before heat embossing with WOW! Purple loulou.
  • Paper Artsy "splatter" randomly stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
  • Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink ... which (I am compelled to point out) didn't stamp well at all and looked decidedly grey so I went over it with a black Faber Castell Pitt pen, highlighting areas with a white Signo uniball gel pen
  • Visible Image border from the Craft Stamper freebie "mini flourish" stamped around the outer edge of the tag using Stazon vibrant violet ink


Have a fab Sunday

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely! Have a fun time with Lilian this morning. Lx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the glittery look to the flower. Enjoy your craft session.

SARN said...

Well, naturally, I LOVE this tag Kathy.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous tag - love the glitter and the funky font of the sentiment - makes a nice contrast!