Hope your weekend is going great guns .... yesterday was both hot AND sunny - the peeps at Glastonbury must have been delighted - I know I was!
|A closer view|
- White luggage tag (120 x 60mm)
- Alcohol inks suspended in water through which I dragged and "dunked" my tag! And, no, I can't remember which colours - it was two weeks ago and I've slept since then!
- Talcum powder (to act as an anti static agent)
- Clearly Inspired cone flower stamped using Versamark ink before heat embossing with WOW! Purple loulou.
- Paper Artsy "splatter" randomly stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
- Tim Holtz sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink ... which (I am compelled to point out) didn't stamp well at all and looked decidedly grey so I went over it with a black Faber Castell Pitt pen, highlighting areas with a white Signo uniball gel pen
- Visible Image border from the Craft Stamper freebie "mini flourish" stamped around the outer edge of the tag using Stazon vibrant violet ink