|My finished tag|
|Iridescent medium and Distress Ink|
|Stand by with the BAT|
|And after the B.A.T.|
|My speed coloured bird|
|Stamped on to my tag too|
|Circles themed embossing with clear gloss gel medium|
- Manila tag
- Iridescent medium, applied over tag using a cosmetic sponge
- Distress Ink in dusty concorde, applied with a cosmetic sponge
- Bleeding Art tissue in purple, die cut in to various sized circles and applied with a wet paintbrush
- Stampers Anonymous "Crazy Bird" image stamped twice using Ranger Archival jet black ink, once on to the tag and once on to a snippet of white card ... of course, I picked the most circular image - my fave, Peter Lorre!!!
- Masking fluid applied to the eyes, beak and a little to the wing of the bird stamped on the card snippet
- Distress Inks in picked raspberry and dusty concorde used to speed colour my bird
- Circles stencil used in conjunction with clear gloss gel medium to emboss over my tag
- Visible Image mini flourish image stamped around the outer edges using Stazon inks in Vibrant Violet and Gothic Purple (a gift from a friend who thought I just might like PURPLE!!! Thanks, Lauren)
- Precious Remembrance Shop sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink ... of course, it would have been soooooooooo much easier if I had stamped the sentiment BEFORE I added the gloss gel medium but hey, hindsights a wonderful thing .... that's just in case you are wondering about the placement of the sentiment. If you aren't then .... don't worry!
- Once the gel medium had dried completely clear I cut out my snippet bird and attached using dimensional foam pads
- Dragons Dream Tag It On - challenge No. 192 - PURPLE and CIRCLES - had to be done didn't it?!?!?!
- The Corrosive challenge - (and DT call) - ANYTHING GOES (AMENDED LINK)
- AMusing Challenge - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING GOES