- 15cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Stampers Anonymous image and Anita's sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Distress Ink in tea dye applied through a Memory Box (small circles) and TCW (sketchy lines) stencil using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 289 - SOMETHING FRENCH .... it's also One Layer Card week! something I've been known to forget before! This make is one of my more simple CAS cards!! but I didn't think it needed any more.
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 114 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Vintage Journey - August challenge - STENCIL IT .... I went with vintage image/colour and font for my sentiment
I spotted that I got a "Design Team Favourite" over at Crafting With Friends, thanks peeps
Do pop back tomorrow and see what I've made the above materials in to ... Have a great weekend