- Cream tag
- White tulle
- Distress Inks: Weathered Wood, Faded Jeans, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
- Kaisercraft mesh image inked in Color Box lavender
- Inkadinkado ink blot inked in Color Box bronze and Studiog olive
- Penny Black circles image inked in studiog olive
- Water spritzed over entire tag and dried with a hairdryer
- Inkadinkado ink blot inked in Color Box silver and then brushed with purple pearlex
- Stampers Anonymous bird image inked in Ranger Archival jet black
Sunday, 4 March 2012
and welcome to Sunday, how's it working out for you?
Sunday morning reveals a themed challenge over on craftbubbles Craft Mad and Loving It group and this week the lovely Rosie selected "THINGS BEGINNING WITH B" as her theme. Some of you may also remember that yesterdays theme on the same group was "TAGS" and it has to be said that this fits both bills!!!
Hope you like it ..... have a great Sunday whatever the weather's like with you. We have a cold front today which has lowered the temperature to 14c - big whoop, I understand some of my pals have sleet! Stay warm and safe if you have unpleasant weather.