Last night we were at Raj's with our pal, Debbie, a good meal and a fun evening. Debs is considering investing in some new technology and we were chatting about its advantages - she's very happy and has made a decision! Amazing how you can sort the world out over a bottle of red!
Over on the CASOLOGY blog there's a new challenge and it's ORANGE!!! Smashing - I DO love a bit of orange!
- White, deckle edged, 300 gsm C6 card and matching envelope
- 10 x 14 cm orange card panel
- 9½ x 13½ cm white card panel
- Hero Arts foliage stamped using Memento tangelo ink
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Memento potters clay ink
- White, deckle edged 300 gsm card and matching envelope
- 13 x 8 cm panel of DCWV textured pink cardd with the edges distressed using a Tim Holtz distressing tool (I did buy a battery operated distressing tool recently but on first using it, the equipment got too hot to touch! YIKES! so that had to go back)
- 7½ x 13 cm white card panel edged with Flex marker in watermelon
- Fiskars snowflakes, penguins and sentiments stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Pro markers in watermelon and gold to colour image and border white card panel
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Iridescent snowflake adhered using glossy accents
Wednesday again - now, do you call it HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY (ie it's down hill all the way to the weekend) or do you call it WHAT'S ON YOUR WORK DESK WEDNESDAY? Since I no longer work it has to be WOYWDW for me!