Hi there,
I'm so very pleased that Wynneth and Tom passed through, stopping for a cuppa, before I decided to keep Kleenex in business single handedly!! It was great to see you both and I really HOPE you don't catch my cold peeps.
Batch making tags was just about my speed yesterday and I set about making a good number (given that I've already wrapped half of my presents!!).
Materials used:
- Kraft card
- Go Kreate die
- Red/white bakers twine
- Images by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle and Stampers Anonymous and sentiments by Hero Arts
- Versafine onyx black ink
- Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens
- Signo Uniball white gel pen
- Crystal stickles
| And here's a more close up view |
My latest stash delivery came yesterday morning - it was
![]() |
| By Lost Coast Designs and from That's Crafty on-line |
| I've pinched Debs photo as she bought EXACTLY the same set as me but she was smart and bought hers personally whilst in Snazzy's last Thursday whereas I didn't order mine (from That's Crafty) until Friday morning. Hope you don't mind me pinching your pic Debs |



3 comments:
Great tags,Kathy.
nope not at all Kathy, fabby tags!! x
I love the tags you made kathy and that new stamp look gorgeous!
Post a Comment