Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Tuesday morning trivia

Hi there,

I'm so very pleased that Wynneth and Tom passed through, stopping for a cuppa, before I decided to keep Kleenex in business single handedly!! It was great to see you both and I really HOPE you don't catch my cold peeps.

Batch making tags was just about my speed yesterday and I set about making a good number (given that I've already wrapped half of my presents!!).



Materials used:
  • Kraft card
  • Go Kreate die
  • Red/white bakers twine
  • Images by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle and Stampers Anonymous and sentiments by Hero Arts
  • Versafine onyx black ink
  • Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens
  • Signo Uniball white gel pen
  • Crystal stickles
And here's a more close up view

My latest stash delivery came yesterday morning - it was


By Lost Coast Designs and from That's Crafty on-line

I've pinched Debs photo as she bought EXACTLY the same set as me but she was smart and bought hers personally whilst in Snazzy's last Thursday whereas I didn't order mine (from That's Crafty) until Friday morning. Hope you don't mind me pinching your pic Debs


Have a great Tuesday .... I'm in a silly mood today so heaven knows what I might end up doing



3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Great tags,Kathy.

Debs M said...

nope not at all Kathy, fabby tags!! x

clare said...

I love the tags you made kathy and that new stamp look gorgeous!