I have a little giftie for each of my two pals and I hope they will like their surprise ....
![]() |
| Can you guess what's in them? |
I'm sure there will be shopping (craft shopping) and lunching and chatting and we've been looking forward to this for ages so are quite excited! I hope to have remembered to take my camera and hope there will be some pix tomorrow - please check back in the morning to find out .... and to read this weeks Friday Funny too .... thanks for stopping by.
![]() |
| This will be Debs, Lauren and myself when we hit Snazzy's!!! |


5 comments:
Oh how I'd like to be the 4th person on that outing! Snazzy's was remarkably snazzy!
I really need to try out the stamp set I bought whilst we were there! The intention was there, just need to pull my finger out!
Have a fab time, love to Lauren, not sure I know Debs. I'm sure they will adore their personalised gifts.
Can't wait to see the stash.
Katie x
loving your little animation. hope that your find some nice new stash too buy. x
Hope Debs and Lauren loved there suprises. No i could not guess what was in them. Hugs lilian
it was lovely Kathy, thanks very much and thanks to you both for a lovely day. I forgot to take pics but i know you got a hot chocolate shot!
Hope you all had a great day.
hugs Brenda xox
Post a Comment