Thursday, 8 November 2012

The Purplicous Princess is away from her desk ...

Meeting up with crafting pals at Snazzy's craft store in Swindon today and hubby's minding the house - but I'm SURE (well ALMOST sure) that my stash is perfectly safe where I left it!!

I have a little giftie for each of my two pals and I hope they will like their surprise ....

Can you guess what's in them?

I'm sure there will be shopping (craft shopping) and lunching and chatting and we've been looking forward to this for ages so are quite excited! I hope to have remembered to take my camera and hope there will be some pix tomorrow - please check back in the morning to find out .... and to read this weeks Friday Funny too .... thanks for stopping by.


This will be Debs, Lauren and myself when we hit Snazzy's!!!


5 comments:

Katiejane said...

Oh how I'd like to be the 4th person on that outing! Snazzy's was remarkably snazzy!
I really need to try out the stamp set I bought whilst we were there! The intention was there, just need to pull my finger out!
Have a fab time, love to Lauren, not sure I know Debs. I'm sure they will adore their personalised gifts.
Can't wait to see the stash.
Katie x

clare said...

loving your little animation. hope that your find some nice new stash too buy. x

Lilian said...

Hope Debs and Lauren loved there suprises. No i could not guess what was in them. Hugs lilian

Debs M said...

it was lovely Kathy, thanks very much and thanks to you both for a lovely day. I forgot to take pics but i know you got a hot chocolate shot!

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you all had a great day.
hugs Brenda xox