- 12" x 12" white paper
- Stampers Anonymous autumn blueprint images (oak leaf) stamped using versamark ink and diarylide pan pastel applied on the whole sheet
- Stampers Anonymous mini blueprint image (acorn) stamped using versamark ink and then burnt sienna pan pastel applied over the acorn only
- Permanent red pan pastel applied round the edge of the layout
- Photo positioned and Inkadinkado and Papermania alphabet images inked using Versafine black onyx ink
- Dylusions border stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell pitt pen (S) used to hand write a little journalling
Friday, 30 November 2012
By the skin of my teeth - my November scrap challenge!
JUST MADE IT!!! Jacky set a challenge for an Autumnal layout and I nearly didn't make it. First I ran out of magenta ink in my printer and then yellow - it seemed I was destined not to print my photo - I knew exactly which one I wanted to use. THEN, once the cartridges were all in order I set to printing my piccie only to have our anti virus protection tell me that my wifi printer was trying to "attack" my computer and (it announced proudly) it had beaten off the attack ....... and cancelled my print job - GRRRR!! It proceeded to do this a couple of times and I had to call in the I.T. department - aka, my husband. It took him a few m inutes to trawl for the printers IP address and tell my anti virus protection that this IP address was OK. It too a little persuading but FINALLY it printed - Woo Hoo.
Next obstacle was that my friend was coming for coffee yesterday morning and then I was meeting another pal yesterday afternoon at the local mall - it seemed like I would never get this layout done but ..... never one to concede defeat - and, here it is:-
And there you have it! Hope you think it was worth waiting for, Jacky! It was a great challenge and I'm sorry to have been so late and one of only two who submitted a layout - let's hope for more of a turn out for December's challenge!
And now for the Friday Funny, courtesy of ScrappyJacky - thanks matey. It came in e-mail form and was entitled: "Health and Safety, Senior Style"!! Apologies for the rubbish appearing in the middle of the photo but I tried (without success) to eradicate it - bum!
Pauline failed a Health and Safety course at the Senior Center today.
One of the questions was:
"In the event of a fire, what steps would you take?"
"F------g' big ones" was, apparently, the wrong answer.
Have a great weekend everyone