|Here's the main card - can you see my little dolphin?|
|And a close up so you can see the dolphin!|
- 14cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Black card and cerise mirri card, for matting and layering
- 12cm square white card
- Distress Inks: tumbled glass, broken china and faded jeans smooshed on to a craft mat and then spritzed before dragging the white card panel through, heat drying and then repeating till I was happy with the pattern and coverage.
- Art Journey water droplets (by Ryn) image stamped using Memento Paris dusk
- Tsukineko shimmer GOOSEBUMPS sprayed over the inked panel to A) seal it and B) give it texture and shimmer
- Blue organza ribbon wrapped around the inked panel and cerise mirri card and tied in to a bow
- Embossing Art Co dolphin image stamped on to shrink plastic using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured using alcohol markers.
- I punched a 3/8" hole in my dolphin BEFORE shrinking.
- Heat gun to shrink the image
- jump ring threaded through the dolphin "charm" and around the knot of the "bow" before fastening closed
|Cherry's own card for her challenge|