|Card including the "wobbler" balloon|
|side view so you can see the "wobble"|
|And the insert which had proved to tricky achieve commercially|
|Close up of the WOBBLE action!|
- White, 300 gsm, C5 card and matching sized envelope
- Blue card (x2) for matting (card and insert)
- Rymans card which I used to print the computer generated sentiment and cut to size
- DCWV Grandma's kids stack card for the blue embossed polka dot card
- Unknown clear set of stamps for the "For my" and "brother" sentiment stamped using Memento Paris Dusk on to white card (then cut banner style) and also on to the envelope
- Die cut balloon to which I attached the "wobbler"
- Self adhesive "Wobbler"
- Funstamps image stamped on to 300gsm white card, coloured using alcohol markers and cut out before edging with a pale grey alcohol marker. This was also stamped on the insert
- Blue/white bakers twine for the string holding the balloon
I also got great news yesterday, a pal (yes, I HAVE more than one!) is coming to craft for the whole day (but not till September) - now this pal and I don't get the chance to play (craft) much .... we meet at Craftathon (the last three years) and Newbury Artstamps (again, the last three years) and have attended a class on pan pastels together too, so this will make a nice change ...... we're contemplating an altered dictionary so my project is to acquire one, perhaps from a charity shop ..... It does mean that hubby will have "carte blanche" to spend longer at the flying field that day too - so he's happy too! EVERYBODY WINS!