- 15cm square white, 300gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 13½cm square white card panel (x 2 - 200gsm) for the image panel
- Turquoise card for matting (x 2) for matting, cut to fit my image panel using the 1/16" perfect layering ruler and a craft knife
- Festive banner images (from Hero Arts or Penny Black) stamped using Memento Bahama blue and Adirondack red pepper inks
- Hobbycraft sentiment stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Stardust stickles and faux crystal gemstones to highlight
Frankly, I've never seen anything quite like it!!! Can you imagine entering the ladies room and being confronted by that?!?!?!? Sadly, the little boys room (so we're told) was nothing like so elaborate - for shame!!! Apparently, and on a food related note, the restaurant caters for authentic Chinese cuisine but we didn't want the heads (or feet) left on our food and chose something slightly more Westernised! We opted for the all you can eat buffet which was tremendous value and supremely tasty - WE SHALL GO AGAIN! The ONLY downside of eating Chinese food as that I ALWAYS (always always) waken at least once with such a thirst ..... LUCKILY I had taken a pint of water to bed with me as we had an interrupted water supply again last night and the water is running both brownish and full of air again this morning!
And now, since it IS What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday .....