Sunday, 9 October 2016

Welcome to a lazy Sunday

Morning all,

Another lovely day here in paradise - lol! It's early October and it's all hands to the Christmas card pumps here ...


My card
The front and back of my card and the back of my envelope
The inside of my card and front of my envelope
Materials used:
  • 10cm square, white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 9cm and 9½cm square
  • One piece of gold card cut to 9.4cm square
  • Penny Black stars stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
  • Inkadinkado "Peace on Earth" and "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Crystal stickles to highlight the stars 



A very Clean And Simple card in simple colours which might suit a man or woman, couple, family - well, pretty much anybody!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend


5 comments:

SARN said...

Another smasher for the Christmas quota. Well done that Woman.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Wow, you are on a roll with your Christmas cards Kathy, I wish I was, I must emulate you and get on with them! I love those pretty gold stars and a lovely sentiment too. x

Krisha said...

This is such a pretty card Kathy.....love all the gold.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Very nice card. I haven't made a single one yet. Uh oh! Lx

lilian said...

Great card Mate,

Lilian