Morning all,
Another lovely day here in paradise - lol! It's early October and it's all hands to the Christmas card pumps here ...
 |
| My card |
 |
| The front and back of my card and the back of my envelope |
 |
| The inside of my card and front of my envelope |
Materials used:
- 10cm square, white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9cm and 9½cm square
- One piece of gold card cut to 9.4cm square
- Penny Black stars stamped using Delicata golden glitz ink
- Inkadinkado "Peace on Earth" and "Wishing you a Merry Christmas" sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Crystal stickles to highlight the stars
A very Clean And Simple card in simple colours which might suit a man or woman, couple, family - well, pretty much anybody!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
5 comments:
Another smasher for the Christmas quota. Well done that Woman.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Wow, you are on a roll with your Christmas cards Kathy, I wish I was, I must emulate you and get on with them! I love those pretty gold stars and a lovely sentiment too. x
This is such a pretty card Kathy.....love all the gold.
Very nice card. I haven't made a single one yet. Uh oh! Lx
Great card Mate,
Lilian
Post a Comment