Friday, 7 October 2016

Time for another shot of humour to set you up for the weekend

Morning all,

Still making Christmas cards. A pal asked about a more religious card and I'm hoping this may fit the bill ....

My card
The inside of my card and the reverse of the envelope
Materials used:
  • 10cm square white, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card, once cut to 9cm square and the other 9½cm square
  • One piece of red card cut to 9½cm square
  • Snippets of white, black and red, for the image panel and matting
  • Make an Impression image, Hero Arts (on this day) and Inkadinkado (comfort and joy) sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Alcohol markers to colour
  • Crystal stickles to add some twinkle

This week's Friday Funny is courtesy of my pal, Mary - ENJOY



Have a great weekend



8 comments:

SARN said...

It fits the brief perfectly.

Happy Friday.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

A lovely CAS card Kathy. Super Friday Funny! Barbxx

Krisha said...

Love the card and the dog sitting on his ass was a winner.....still smiling!

Pat said...

A great contemporary CAS card Kathy and love that Friday funny too. Have a good weekend. x

lilian said...

very nice card Kathy,

Love the F F

lilian

Viv said...

Great Xmas card Kathy and love the Friday funny of course too ;) Viv xx

Squirrel x said...

Your card is SO not what I expected from seeing the thumbnail in my Reading List, but it is perfect for the brief - a difficult one to meet - but grand job done.
OK, so I am chuckling, I admit it. Hee hee. Hugs xx

Marina said...

I love the shapes of those wise men - great colours too. Anyway, must get off my ass and do something.....