Well Woo Hoo it's the weekend ... and the first card I have to share with you kind of looks like Santa is of the same opinion!
|My card ... isn't this Santa just the cutest?!??!|
|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5" and 4" x 5.24"
- Black card cut to 4" x 5.25"
- Snippets of white card (one coloured with a red alcohol marker) and black
- Length of Christmas ribbon
- My Favorite Things Santa image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Alcohol markers to colour
- Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen to add some twinkle
- Dylusions border image stamped on to my red matting layer using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- White gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a dotty border on to my black matting layer
- Diamond stickles to highlight the "snow"
- My Sentiments Exactly Christmas sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- CRAFT - challenge No. 387 - RIBBON, SPARKLE and SHINE
- As You Like It - 20th October challenge - OLD or NEW STASH AND WHY ... new stash and, because it's just one of the most fabulous Santa images and, this time of year, it's getting to be all about SANTA!
- Crafting by Designs - October 26th challenge - GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS
- Addicted to Stamps - challenge No. 317 - MAKE YOUR MARK
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 300 - CELEBRATIONS or FESTIVALS
I bought some nice wrapping paper recently, whilst in IKEA, to wrap a specific Christmas gift ..... now thinking it looks a little "ordinary" for Christmas so decided to bling it up with a posh tag using the set above .....
- 2" strip of white card cut to tag size and the corners taken off with a Fiskars corner punch (not used in an absolute AGE)
- 1.75" strip of white card coloured using a blue alcohol marker and stamped with Recollections sentiment in Ranger Archival jet black ink, an Inkadinkado snowflake repeat stamped using watering can ink
- Black card for matting
- Snippet of white card on to which I stamped my MFT Santa using Memento tuxedo black ink before colouring with alcohol markers, blinging up with diamond stickles and applying Mod Podge dimensional gloss over the fur and beard areas. Once dry I fussy cut this image and attached to my tag
- Crop-a-dile (ALSO not used in an absolute AGE) used to punch a hole and set an eyelet (3/8")
I'll be entering this tag over at Go Tag Thursday, challenge No. 20 - YOUR FAVOURITE THEME ... my fave theme is CHRISTMAS and Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge, No. 305 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!!