|The front and back of my card and the front of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope|
- White, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 3.75" x 5" and 5" x 5.25"
- Snippets of card in white and black
- Studio112 frame stamped on to one of the snippets using Ranger Archival jet black ink and coloured using alcohol markers and Crystal stickles, to highlight. I fussy cut out the centre
- Art Impressions image stamped on to another white snippet and coloured using alcohol markers and Kaisercraft glitter gel pen with a dash of Mod Podge dimensional gloss on the wine glass .... this was cut to fit my frame with both the glass and hand fashioned to appear outside the frame
- Piece of purple "wool" wrapped around my base card
- Stampendous sentiments stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- White gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a dotty border on the black matting layer
Regular readers will know that I LIKE to enter the challenge over at Simply Less Is More but, this week, it's "VELLUM or ACETATE" and I realise that I have NEITHER in my stash!! I know, what are the chances but hey .. I'm no quitter and I DO have a week so .... watch this space!
I'm also sorry to have to tell you that I have more stash .. like I NEED more stash but ..
|I could so NOT resist this little lot!|
Have a terrific weekend