Hope you've all had a great week and have a super weekend to look forward to.
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card blank and matching sized card
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card, cut to 5.25 x 4"
- Inkadinkado Christmas image stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Kaisercraft gel pens (glitters) used to add a hint of colour to my Cardinal
- Diamond stickles to highlight
- Craftbubble 2½ (membership required) - September/October Rudolph Day challenge - FESTIVE BIRD/S
- Alphabet Challenge - October 14th challenge - "Q" IS FOR QUICK AND SIMPLE
- That's Crafty - October 14th challenge - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
|And a closer view of the blue and orange Indian inks|
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card blank and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 3.75" x 5"
- One piece of kraft card cut to a narrow mat and two pieces of black card cut to narrow mat
- Snippets of white and black card for my sentiment
- Stampers Anonymous butterfly, bug and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- DRS Designs splatter image stamped partially and randomly using Memento rose bud ink
- Dr P H Martins Bombay Inks (blue and orange) used to "watercolour" the images .. I like these as they are waterproof when dry, great for posting with the great British weather!!!!
- Crystal stickles used to highlight
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 298 - THEME of SPIDERS and/or INSECTS
- Seize the Birthday - October 6th challenge - ANYTHING (Birthday) GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 163 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting by Designs - October 12th challenge - ADD A SENTIMENT
- Moo Mania - October 5th challenge - DRIPS and/or SPLATTERS