|The front and back of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The inside of my card and front of my envelope|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 4" x 5.25" + snippets of white and light blue, for my image panel and matting
- Carabelle trio of scribbled circles stamped using Brilliance Mediterranean blue ink, once stamped I matted this panel on to the light blue card, cutting to a narrow border and it was at this point I had my rethink .....
- My Favourite Things solid circle stamped using Hero Arts neon yellow ink and their dotty circle stamped using Memento rosebud ink
- Carabelle triangle border stamped using Memento lilac posies ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival watering can ink
- Crystal stickles to highlight
|My personal fave is the brighter version but I DO think this one works too, don't you?|
And The Paper Players sketch? Here it is ... ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with it, just plainly not my day to be using it!