Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Welcome to Wednesday ...

Morning peeps

Still on the Christmas card kick, I was asked if I could make something a little more religious ...


My card
The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
Materials used:
  • 15cm square, white, 250gsm card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm square
  • Two pieces of red card cut to mat with a 1.6mm border
  • Images and sentiments all by Inkadinkado and stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Crystal stickles used to add some twinkle

And now, since it IS What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday .. my desk for your perusal ..




Have an awesome week


8 comments:

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the stamp.
Kath x

SARN said...

. . . and you met the brief perfectly!

Hugs, SArn xxx

Pat said...

I adore that pretty angel Kathy, and a beautiful elegant CAS card. x

lilian said...

Great card Kathy,

Tidy work desk.

Lilian

Debs M said...

great card x

scrappymo! said...

Love this beautiful image. So graceful and detailed.

I like a mixture of cards ready for Christmas. Some religious for my family and friends who do not consider it a Xmas card unless it is so...and some not for those that like all hand made cards.

Yours is so beautiful, KAthy.

Christine said...

Beautiful stamp .... the card shows it off to perfection. thanks for sharing with us and havea good weekend.
Christine
aka Bishopsmate #18

Marina said...

The simplicity of this design is perfect!