|The front and back of my card|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- White 10cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two white card panels cut to 9 and 9½cm square
- One navy card panel cut to 9½cm square
- Dina Wakely star image stamped using Versafine smokey grey ink
- Anita's sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Kaisercraft small splat stamped using Ranger Archival cobalt blue ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the lines of the star
- Some of you may notice that my glue (Silicon glue for a change rather than my more quick drying tombow) allowed me to slip my image panel slightly askew ... no mistakes in art!!
- White gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a border on the odd margin side .. and BINGO!
This week's comes to you courtesy of a trading card pal, PatG - so, I literally got it off Pat!!!
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Several hands went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
And the section from my spreadsheet (below) indicates the winner (No. 27) to be SANDRAT, Congratulations, your prize will be on its way very soon
|25||Jun 17th||Lesley T|