Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Tuesday .. it's the TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

Morning

It's still Kylie's "TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" so I'm here with another Christmas card to share with you. This time it's for Scottie loving friends of ours.

My card

The front and back of my card and the reverse of my envelope

The inside of my card and the front of my envelope
Materials used:
  • 10cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 9 and 9½cm square
  • One piece of gold card cut to 9½cm square
  • Snippets of card in white, gold and navy for my image panel
  • Inkadinkado image stamped on to white snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Paper Artsy splatter image stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
  • Tsukineko gelly rol white gel pen used to doodle border
  • Stardust stickles used to highlight



I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 258 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. Crafty Boots - 5th December challenge - CHRISTMAS
  3. Dream Valley challenges - challenge No. 146 - CHRISTMAS
  4. Kylie's Addicted to Stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS blog hop - DAY THREE

7 comments:

SARN said...

Brilliant! xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing! I really must dig that gorgeous set of stamps out. I love what you've done here.

Thanks too for your fab card which arrived yesterday. Cheers matey. Lx

Di said...

Soooo cute! Great card!

Hugs

Di xx

Pat said...

What a cute scottie dog Kathy and he looks like he is wearing a onesie. Pretty spattering in the background too. x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Cute card Kathy and lovely matching envelope. all of theling looks great. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Kylie said...

Isn't he adorable! I am loving all this sparkle too. Thanks so much for playing along in my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge xx

Debs M said...

I have this stamp set and never would of thought of using it as a crimble card - looks fab! x