Wednesday, 14 December 2016

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Morning readers,

I'm off out to lunch with a pal today, leaving hubby in charge of the last few Christmas deliveries - YAY!

It's the penultimate day of Kylie's 12 Days of Christmas challenge today too so .... a more masculine take!


My card

With my MISTI batch making is so easy
The card front, back, inside and reverse of the envelope

The fronts of my "mini batch"
Materials used:
  • White 10cm, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card (for each) cut to 9 and 9½cm square
  • One piece each (for each) of red and grey card, cut to mat with a small border
  • Using my MISTI I positioned my Cats Pyjamas image, stars and sentiment stamping in Versafine onyx black and grey (for the inside of the card)
  • For the inside only I stamped the Inkadinkado "Merry Christmas" sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
  • I added dashes of colour using my Kaisercraft glitter gel pens and my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen





I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
  1. Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS challenge - DAY 11
  2. Craftbubble2½ (membership required) - Rudolph Day challenge - USE RED AND GREY
  3. Cardz4Guyz - challenge No. 50 - CAS Christmas
  4. Try It On Tuesday - December 6th challenge - CELEBRATE



Well, here we are again, WOYWW, this is challenge No. 393 and my entry (with the photo below) is #10




19 comments:

lilian said...

Great card Mate, Love the dog.

Lilian

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great desky share Kathy. Lovely desk space.
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x #6

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

sandra de said...

Lovely look at the collection of cards you are working on.
sandra de @15

Anne said...

Love the card. Been enjoying using my misti! Anne x #13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ha, that card made me laugh...great use of the bling! Hope you have a great lunch with your mate 😊
Hugs, LLJ 11 xxx

Neet said...

What a fabulous card - I love how you have used those stars over the top of the glass. Now to look at the manufacturer - I might just have to buy that stamp.
Enjoy your lunch today and keep using the Misti!
Thanks for your visit earlier and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Hugs, Neet 6 xx

Shaz Brooks said...

Lovely cards, keep pondering if I need a Misti, or similar. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

SARN said...

LOVE it! Hope you enjoy your lunch out. Phew, you recovered just in time!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

This is a marvellous masculine card Kathy and who wouldn't enjoy a cracking Christmas cocktail, and your desk has the look of busyness about it too with all the Christmas cards you have been making. x

Sharon Koole said...

Very nice card - fun! Enjoy your lunch and much-needed break.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #27

Helen said...

Great card! your workspace looks more comfy than mine! Helen #1

Lindart said...

The New Years card is very cute! And I see peeking out from below the dog stamps - the stamps I used on my cards! Your desk is piled up with lots of creative things! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #35

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice card, like the idea of the image on the envelope, like a big 'old clue as to the contents! The sight of your desk pleases me very much, a small section of my desk looks like this too, although with a bit fewer purple accents!

Angela Radford said...

Great card, love it. Hope you enjoyed your day out. Thanks for the visit to mine, have a great woyww and happy crafty week, Angela x 12

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

Anne L said...

Hello Kathy. Loving the cards and love how easy it seems to stamp with the misty over and over. Must look into that. Have a great day and thanks for visiting me earlier.Hugs~Anne L#9

Meggymay said...

A wonderful Celebration card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
Yvinne

Joan said...

Great card, love the image, ideal for a guy. I'm waiting for my misti to arrive any day now

Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous way to celebrate! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx