I'm off out to lunch with a pal today, leaving hubby in charge of the last few Christmas deliveries - YAY!
It's the penultimate day of Kylie's 12 Days of Christmas challenge today too so .... a more masculine take!
|With my MISTI batch making is so easy|
The card front, back, inside and reverse of the envelope
|The fronts of my "mini batch"|
- White 10cm, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card (for each) cut to 9 and 9½cm square
- One piece each (for each) of red and grey card, cut to mat with a small border
- Using my MISTI I positioned my Cats Pyjamas image, stars and sentiment stamping in Versafine onyx black and grey (for the inside of the card)
- For the inside only I stamped the Inkadinkado "Merry Christmas" sentiment using Versafine onyx black ink
- I added dashes of colour using my Kaisercraft glitter gel pens and my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges: