Sunday, 4 December 2016

Welcome to the first Sunday in December!

Morning all,

Oh My Gosh! The first Sunday in DECEMBER!!! What happened to the rest of 2016? Who THOUGHT they had loads of time to make their Christmas cards and are now just realising it's running out!!!



Today sees the launch of Kylie's "TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS" blog hop which will run from today until the 15th, I hope you will visit the blogs of each of the people involved and may gain inspiration for your own Christmas projects.

I made a Christmas card for this ... using the ultimate CAS challenge .. a ONE LAYER CARD!


My card

The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope

The front and back of my card - the MISTI is so handy for this
Materials used:-
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Rubbernecker tree image stamped using (my MISTI and) Delicata golden glitz ink
  • Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink





I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 310 - VINTAGE or ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  2. Hiding in my craftroom - challenge No. 278 - CHRISTMAS COLOURS ... sumptuous gold - Christmas-y? OH YEAH!
  3. Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - Twelve Days of Christmas - blog hop
  4. AAA Cards - challenge No. 79 - CHRISTMAS
  5. Just Us Girls - challenge No. 372 - WORD WEEK .. the word is CHRISTMAS TREE
  

I also received my latest batch of ATC swap materials - want to see?


Yes, that's right, just the Tweedledee and Tweedledum image, stamped


12 comments:

Amanda said...

Lovely card, I've yet yo master the one layer, it fills me with dread lol. Hugs, Amanda x

SARN said...

. . . and what a fantastic looking OLC it is too mate. Love it.

Happy Sunday! xxx

Kylie said...

Stunning! I LOVE how you stamped off the card AND the envelopes. Perfect one layer! xx

Pat said...

A beautiful card Kathy and I love the combination of gold and black with that pretty tree and elegant sentiment. x

Myoriah L said...

Oh yes I consider gold a Christmas Color. Great job on a one layer card. Something I struggle with. Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room Christmas Color Challenge. Beth DT

Jane said...

Wonderful half tree stamping, brilliant to make a matching envelope too! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Nancy said...

Love your card and matching envelope! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week!

Linda said...

Love the matching inside and envelope Kathy - so pretty!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun partial tree on the card -- Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 310 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a pretty card! I love the CAS style! It is stunning! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

Justine Hovey said...

Pretty CAS card! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!