I made a Christmas card for this ... using the ultimate CAS challenge .. a ONE LAYER CARD!
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
|The front and back of my card - the MISTI is so handy for this|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Rubbernecker tree image stamped using (my MISTI and) Delicata golden glitz ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 310 - VINTAGE or ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- Hiding in my craftroom - challenge No. 278 - CHRISTMAS COLOURS ... sumptuous gold - Christmas-y? OH YEAH!
- Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - Twelve Days of Christmas - blog hop
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 79 - CHRISTMAS
- Just Us Girls - challenge No. 372 - WORD WEEK .. the word is CHRISTMAS TREE
I also received my latest batch of ATC swap materials - want to see?
|Yes, that's right, just the Tweedledee and Tweedledum image, stamped|