Well, what with putting up decorations and trees and writing some Christmas cards I found myself running out of both time and cards!! Perfect combination, crafting ... making Christmas cards. Broke out the MISTI and batch made some.
|One of my batch|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- Red card cut in to ten panels 14 x 10cm
- White card cut in to 20 panels 13½ x 9½cm
- Penny Black image stamped using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Pro Markers in lime and pear to add colour to the foliage
- Stickles in platinum and crystal to bling it up
And the batch? Looks like this ..
|And my batch? I made ten, co-ordinating the inserts and reverse of the envelope.|
I felt the image was too big (and so was the sentiment) to do the front too