Friday, 2 December 2016

It's the weekend so it's time for a Friday Funny

Morning all,

Well, what with putting up decorations and trees and writing some Christmas cards I found myself running out of both time and cards!! Perfect combination, crafting ... making Christmas cards. Broke out the MISTI and batch made some.


One of my batch
Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Red card cut in to ten panels 14 x 10cm
  • White card cut in to 20 panels 13½ x 9½cm
  • Penny Black image stamped using Memento rich cocoa ink
  • Inkadinkado sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Pro Markers in lime and pear to add colour to the foliage
  • Stickles in platinum and crystal to bling it up



And the batch? Looks like this ..


And my batch? I made ten, co-ordinating the inserts and reverse of the envelope.
I felt the image was too big (and so was the sentiment) to do the front too
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:

  1. Moving along with the times - challenge No. 34 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
  2. Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 329 - CHRISTMAS
  3. Stampin' Royalty - challenge No. 356 - CLEAN AND SIMPLE
  4. Crafty Creations - challenge No. 329 - CHRISTMAS
  5. Sweet Stampin' Christmas - November challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES

And now for the Friday Funny, coming to you courtesy of Mary .. a seasonal offering!





Have a great weekend




6 comments:

Viv's Visuals said...

Hoping Santa will bring me a MISTI - can I give you dear husband's e mail address so you can hint please???? LOL
Great cards - image brilliant for batch making Kathy..... and love the dogs!
Have a great weekend.

Debs M said...

great make and love the ff x

Pat said...

I love this PB stamp Kathy and what a gorgeous swirly sentiment which goes perfectly and the Misti is great for batch cardmaking. I have been debating about the Misti for a long time and finallt took the plunge so hopefully it will arrive soon, probably too late to batch make any of my Christmas cards though. The Friday funny is great love the tag line. x

SARN said...

BRILLIANT batching making going on there Kathy.

I haven't written out a single festive card yet, and STILL have 10 to make! Woefully behind . . . how did THAT happen?

Happy Friday to you. Have a lovely weekend.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Gail said...

What a pretty card. I love the stamps you used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Anything Goes With Christmas challenge! --Gail

Emma said...

The MISTI is a wonderful tool, isn't it? One of my favourites, I'm so pleased that I got mine in July - it's been a great help for "batch making" and making sure I stamp straight! Gorgeous CAS cards, I love the traditional colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)