Ever get single minded in your crafting? Having written most of my Christmas cards I just don't seem to be able to stop myself making them either!!! Of course, Kylie IS hosting a TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS challenge which I'm trying to enter too, so .....
|The front and back of my card|
|The inside of my card and reverse of my envelope|
- 10cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 9 and 9½cm square
- One piece of red card cut to 9½cm square
- Inkadinkado image and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink (for the insert it was stamped without re-inking
- Alcohol markers and Kaisercraft glitter gel pens used to colour
- Stardust stickles to further "bling it up"
I'll be entering this make for the following challenges:-
- Kylie is addicted to stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS blog hop - DAY 6
- The Crafters Cafe - challenge No. 162 - CHRISTMAS or BIRTHDAY
- The Artistic Stamper - December challenge - CHRISTMAS
- Country View Challenges - December challenge - CHRISTMAS
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge EXTRA - December challenge - CHRISTMAS
And now for the Friday Funny .. brought to us this week courtesy of Marsha - ENJOY!