Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Welcome to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday

Morning all,

I have news today, I will be back this evening with a second post as I've been invited to join Kylie's "Twelve Days of Christmas" blog hop ..... running from December 4th until the 15th - check it out here.

Anyhoo, back to the crafting ... I've a Christmas make to share with you today ... SURPRISE?!?!?!


My card

The front and back of my card

The inside of my card and the reverse of my envelope
And another four, making a batch of five in total!
Materials used:
  • 12cm square white, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to 9 and 9½cm square
  • One piece of pearlescent gold card cut to 9½cm square
  • Penny Black wreath image stamped using Ranger Archival library green ink, for the insert I stamped without re-inking, because the image fills a large portion of the card so I may end up needing to write over part of the image
  • Hero Arts sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival jet black ink
  • Diamond stickles to highlight the ribbon and stars on the image



I'll be entering it for the following challenges:-
  1. Kylie is Addicted to Stamps - TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS blog hop - DAY 4



If you stopped by to visit my desk today you will be surprised to hear I've nothing on it, having come down with a rather nasty bug yesterday which scotched my plans for dinner last night and a day out with a pal today - hmmmf

I hope you will stop by again after 7pm this evening to catch my other post too - you can see it by clicking on THIS LINK

4 comments:

SARN said...

Sorry to hear you've got the dreaded lurgey. Hope you feel better soon mate.

Loving the look of these festive cards. Great stamping.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kylie said...

that wreath is beautiful! You have made it more so with the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along at my 12 Days of Christmas Cards challenge. You should have a nice extra stash in hand by the time you are finished xx

Debs M said...

great card, love that stamp!
Really sorry you are poorly and couldn't meet today - hopefully it's a 48hr thing x

Pat said...

This wreath is very pretty Kathy and love the added sparkle too. Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather and hope it doesn't last too long. I must get on with my Christmas cards as still have some way to go with them. x