Monday, 6 February 2012

2nd post - challenge entry!

Hello readers,

Me again, second post - don't get used to it as I am TRYING to get out of the habit of two (or more) posts in a day but ....... if you didn't already see my first post then do check it out by either scrolling down or clicking here

Having designed the sketch for a scrap book layout to record craftathon AND to fit the Sunday themed challenge over on Craft Mad and Loving It, I printed off some photos and got cracking. Since I'd designed the sketch and it wasn't part of any challenge I felt free to change it just a little - as it developed! So here's the finished layout - hope you like it.




I also used snowflakes from Inkadinkado with Brilliance lavender ink and also some Fiskars craft-y sentiments using Memento tuxedo black.

Happy Tuesday - have a good one!


7 comments:

Debs M said...

woo hoo love this, it's fabulous!!!!

catherine said...

fantastic layout kathy. It sounds like you all had a great time on your crafting weekend
x catherine

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fabby. I find it really difficult to scrap lots of photo's on one page and you've pulled it off brilliantly Your Purpleness. Lx

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous record of your weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Cherry said...

This is such a fab layout Kathy, and I really like the design around the theme too. A really lovely way to capture the weekend. Have a good Tuesday. Hugs Cherry XXx

Katiejane said...

Oh Kathy, this is just brill! So many crafters, so little time ....I bet you made the most of it though. I can't imagine the fun you had together.
I'm scrolling down ..............
Katie x

Craftyrose said...

It looks like it was an amazing weekend and lots of fun had by all. This is a lovely reminder of what a fab weekend you all had!