Thursday, 2 February 2012

I'm packed!

Morning all,

Another chilly start to the morning - it was -4°c at 08:15 this morning!!! The sun is shining for all its worth but it's only managed to raise the temperature by 2°c in over two hours so I'm not optimistic of it turning in to a spring day! Sounds like crafting indoors WOULD be a good idea - see below for the reason that won't work!

WOW! I'm packed for craftathon tomorrow .... and I'm taking far more than I did for last years! But then, last years was a pre booked workshop so we didn't need to take much other than a change of clothes for two nights away and basics like scissors, cutting mat, pencil, ruler, paper trimmer ...... this year's a little different.



If you've the time (and inclination) then do check out the craftathon pages on my blog and you will see what happened last year and what's planned for this year. It's going to be a whole lot of fun if last year's is anything to go by .... I'm already wondering what we can do for next year!

Of course, the downside to this is ...... you guessed it, not much crafting can go on today as I've packed the vital stuff like my inks, a whole load of stamps, paper trimmer, pokey tool - all the good stuff!! Oops! Think I MIGHT have shot myself in the foot a bit there! Have managed a bit of mail art this morning but realised I've packed too much of the basics to achieve anything much more involved ....... might manage a couple of ATC's - we'll see!



Happy Thursday



7 comments:

Netty said...

Have a great time Kathy, x

scrappyjacky said...

Enjoy it,Kathy.

Debs M said...

woo hoo....and there was me thinking i was taking less!!

clare said...

just looking at what you have packed up...mine looks about the same size, so perhaps i haven't overdone it after all!!! xx

SHARY said...

So jealous I couldn't come. Have a great time girls.xx

Brenda Brown said...

Have fun, looking forward to seeing what you all create.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Katiejane said...

I feel so excited for you Kathy, have an awesome time! With that basket of stash, you'll be crafting for quite some time!!!
Katie x