- ATC blank
- Distress Stains smooshed over the blank: bundled sage and tumbled glass - allowed to dry overnight
- Edges blended with Distress Inks: tea dye, frayed burlap and black soot - using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Inkadinkado image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Memento tuxedo black
Next was the challenge on the craftbubble group Card Makers and the challenge, set by Jackie, was PETS .......
- 15cm square, white, 300gsm scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 13.5 cm square of deep red pearlised DCWV metallic card
- 13cm square of white card (Rymans smooth card)
- Post its - to mask a random shape just slightly smaller than my planned image
- Distress Inks: worn lipstick, barn door and fired brick applied to area masked off and using a Tim Holtz blending tool
- Close to my Heart image stamped using Versamark onyx black ink
As is my usual habit these days, I also stamped this image on both the insert and envelope. It's such a delightful image ..... I've left a sentiment off as I think it could work for a number of occasions so will wait till the appropiate one crops up!, I'm thinking top left though - don't you think?
Several days last week we had such heavy rain ..... I took a real short video (it's only 5 seconds) but then forgot to post it so, here it is now - better late than never!!! Set your sound to ON!
Enjoy your Bank Holiday day off, however you spend it and I hope you don't have weather like in my video!.