|Christmas will be here before you know it!|
- C6 white card blank approx 230/24gsm accompanied by matching sized envelope
- Black card for matting along with an off cut of green pearlised card from a DCWV stack
- Rubber Necker tree image stamped on to a white card off cut using Versafine onyx black ink
- Martha Stewart glue pen and crystal glamour dust used to "twinkle it up"
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to white card panel
- Black/white and tan/white bakers twine wrapped around base panel layers and tied in to an off centre knot
- Store bag from Violette's (we crafters waste NOTHING!)
- Grey organza ribbon
- Offcuts of white card and Kraft card which just so happened to be tag and image wide!
- Fiskars corner punch
- Distress Ink in weathered wood swiped over the white card panel
- Kaisercraft "Arty" image and Fiskars sentiment stamped on to distressed panel using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crop-a-dile used to punch a 3/8" hole in my "tag" and to set an eyelet, before threading the ribbon through and tying in to a bow
|The murky view to the back of the house this morning! who nicked our trees?|
|And from the front|
Hope your work week shapes up if you are working and otherwise - have a great week peeps!