Hi there,
Whilst it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday there are no pix of my desk today because I'm away from my desk today as hubby and I are meeting up with a fellow crafter, Cheri (aka TIKI on the CB forum) and her husband, Don. We're meeting for lunch at a place in Sarasota and I shall hopefully have remembered my camera!!! In readiness I have made Cheri a little gift - just a little something to remember the day with ....... a maze book, I hope she'll like it.
![]() |
| Hampton Arts and Studiog images - since I took this I added some of the Inkylicious foliage around the titling |
![]() |
| Just one of the pages, decorated using images by TPC Studio |
![]() |
| The tags, using images from Fiskars, Stampers Anonymous, Impression Obsession, Inkylicious & Inkadinkado |
Materials used:
- 2 x 12"x12" papers - in blues and pinks
- 2 x 3.25" squares of firm board (actually the base of a DCWV stack of card - we crafters waste NOTHING!)
- 7 tags made using 300gsm card, 2.25"square
- Fiskars corner punch
- Black and white bakers twine
- Crop-a-dile and 7 x 3/8" silver eyelets
- Distress Inks: wild honey, tea dye, weathered wood, faded jeans, frayed burlap - used for stamping, swiping and blending
- Other Inks: Memento in tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
- Pearl-ex mica paint (pink - on the butterfly)
- Images by the following: Fiskars, Hampton Arts, Impression Obsession, Inkadinkado, Inkylicious, Stampers Anonymous, Studiog and TPC Studio
- Faber Castell Pitt pen for journalling
- Water to spritz and paper towel for blotting
- Cut and dry for blending
- Narrow white satin ribbon, to tie the maze book closed
Have a fab Wednesday



4 comments:
wow love this Kathy - she will be thrilled! x
It's lovely Kathy. I'm sure Cheri will love it. Have a great time in Sarasota. Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.
Lx
This is fantastic Kathy and I know Tiki will just love it. hope you all have a fantastic day together and looking forward to seeing the pics.
x catherine
What a lovely Gift Kathy. Such a kind thought.
I am sure you had a great day apart from the weather, Hugs
lilian
Post a Comment