Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Wednesday? What again, hardly seems like a week since the last one!

Hi there,
 
Whilst it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday there are no pix of my desk today because I'm away from my desk today as hubby and I are meeting up with a fellow crafter, Cheri (aka TIKI on the CB forum) and her husband, Don. We're meeting for lunch at a place in Sarasota and I shall hopefully have remembered my camera!!! In readiness I have made Cheri a little gift - just a little something to remember the day with ....... a maze book, I hope she'll like it.
 
Hampton Arts and Studiog images - since I took this I added some of the Inkylicious foliage around the titling
 
Just one of the pages, decorated using images by TPC Studio
 
The tags, using images from Fiskars, Stampers Anonymous, Impression Obsession, Inkylicious & Inkadinkado
 
Materials used:
  • 2 x 12"x12" papers - in blues and pinks
  • 2 x 3.25" squares of firm board (actually the base of a DCWV stack of card - we crafters waste NOTHING!)
  • 7 tags made using 300gsm card, 2.25"square
  • Fiskars corner punch
  • Black and white bakers twine
  • Crop-a-dile and 7 x 3/8" silver eyelets
  • Distress Inks: wild honey, tea dye, weathered wood, faded jeans, frayed burlap - used for stamping, swiping and blending
  • Other Inks: Memento in tuxedo black, Versafine onyx black
  • Pearl-ex mica paint (pink - on the butterfly)
  • Images by the following: Fiskars, Hampton Arts, Impression Obsession, Inkadinkado, Inkylicious, Stampers Anonymous, Studiog and TPC Studio
  • Faber Castell Pitt pen for journalling
  • Water to spritz and paper towel for blotting
  • Cut and dry for blending
  • Narrow white satin ribbon, to tie the maze book closed
 
Have a fab Wednesday

4 comments:

Debs M said...

wow love this Kathy - she will be thrilled! x

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's lovely Kathy. I'm sure Cheri will love it. Have a great time in Sarasota. Look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow.

Lx

catherine said...

This is fantastic Kathy and I know Tiki will just love it. hope you all have a fantastic day together and looking forward to seeing the pics.
x catherine

Lilian said...

What a lovely Gift Kathy. Such a kind thought.
I am sure you had a great day apart from the weather, Hugs
lilian