|Here's the boy of the day, with his uncle!|
|And the family group, in the Church.|
Why am I sharing this with you all? Well, naturally, I thought about a Christening card and (also naturally) I had no clue about what's an acceptable Christening card format ...... so, without further ado, I'd like to share what I came up with .....
- 15cm square white, scallop edged card (300 gsm) and matching sized envelope
- Fizzy Moon image and sentiment stamped on to white card (another off cut, I'm pleased to say) using Memento tuxedo black. I cut the image to almost square and the sentiment in to a flag/banner end)
- Alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens to colour image
- Blue card and Royal Blue holographic card for matting and layering. OK the blue card was a new piece, part of a birthday gift - thanks Jenny - but the holographic card was started for the card I posted yesterday.
- I generated the insert using my computer and stamped the Fizzy Moon image on the insert and envelope, to co-ordinate