Last evening saw us dining at the Texas Roadhouse. I'm on their mailing list as we eat there a fair bit and, in the last five weeks, have received two offers: one of a free appetiser for being on their mailing list for a year and the other to celebrate my birthday so last night we availed ourselves of their birthday offer of a free appetiser and selected the RATTLESNAKE BITES!!! Now, I SHOULD point out that there is no rattlesnake in them! They are diced jalapeno peppers and cheese fried in to balls and served with a horseradish cream sauce. Intrigued? So were we ...... delish. Would we have them again? OH YEAH ....... but maybe we'd share between four of us as the main course portions are a good size too!
And now, on to some crafting .... still trying to use up offcuts and stamped images ....
- Kraft C5 card blank (approx 230/240 gsm - hence the layers!) and matching envelope
- Black and Kraft card for matting - I used as many offcuts as possible in my attempt at stash reduction!
- Previously stamped image (which has prevented me from carrying my image through to the insert and envelope in this case)
- Alcohol markers to colour image
- Bakers twine in black/white and tan/white, tied in a central knot and then the threads separated
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink - which WAS carried across on to the insert and envelope