Friday, 17 May 2013

Welcome to the start of another weekend!

Morning readers,
As the weekend starts here can I just say that I hope you all have something lovely planned. I have a pal moving this weekend and would like to wish you both the best of luck and hope it goes smoothly for you, Debs and Dan.
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Magnolia image cut to ATC size and coloured using alcohol markers - further evidence of my de-stashing of stamped images - YAY!! Only a tupperware container full to go!
And now for the Friday Funny .... courtesy of a fellow technophobe - thanks Sandra! ENJOY! 
This came to me in e-mail form entitled COMPUTER UPGRADES .....







Have a fab Friday and a GREAT weekend - what are you all up to?

6 comments:

clare said...

super cute ATC and lovely those funny Friday piccies! x

Lilian said...

grat card Kathy and Ilove the funny, Hugs
lilian

Lesley Thomas said...

Ooh, haven't seen Tilda as a mermaid before, so this one is new to me. Love all the computer funnies too.

Debs M said...

Thanks Kathy, great ff! x

Darnell J Knauss said...

That was a lotta bytes of hahas, Kathy! TFS! Even one would have made me laugh ~ by the end I was snorting!!

Zippy said...

Fab ATC. Just love the computer funnies! xxx