- 5" x 7" 300 gsm scallop edged card and matching envelope
- Yellow card cut slightly smaller than base card and an 11cm long strip edged both sides with Martha Stewart edging punch from a PATP set
- DCWV glitter patterned card, from Nana's kitchen stack panel cat slightly smaller than yellow panel
- DCWV champagne coloured glitter card cut in to a 3 x 11cm panel
- DCWV linen effect card panels in lilac, pink and lime - one of the lilac panels was run through the swiss dots embossing folder
- An image I acquired in New Zealand was inked in Memento tuxedo black and coloured using alcohol markers and Wink of Stellar glitter pen - isn't he just the CUTEST little bear????
- Martha Stewart button punch cut from yellow card and threaded with narrow satin ribbon in lime
Happy Saturday, don't forget to check out the new Clean And Simple challenge over on Simply Less Is More too, as well as checking back here, to see what I come up for Chrissie and Mandi's new challenge which, this week, is to make a CAS card for a baby or a child!! YIKES.