- C5, 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
- Panels of Black and Kraft card
- Distress Inks: tea dye and frayed burlap
- Inkadinkado Grasses from the MEADOW set, inked in Ranger Archival jet black
- Fibre wrapped twice round the larger panel, secured in place with double sided tape beneath the smaller panel.
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday
Today's post is scheduled as I'm away from my desk! My neighbour, Sally, and I have gone shopping and lunching - no idea where we're going yet but I should be able to tell you tomorrow!
I did make one card yesterday. I may have mentioned that I bought a set of Inkadinkado stamps entitled MEADOW whilst in San Francisco and couldn't wait to use it. It comprises five stamps - you've seen three of them in the last day or so. I have two images left, one's a small butterfly and the other is like a view of a field with grasses and it's really cool - I'll try and find a use for it tomorrow! in the meantime, here's today's card .......
I think this could be a masculine birthday card or even a sympathy card just with the simple difference of a sentiment - what are your thoughts?
It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday too, so here's what's on mine. It's bit messy but that just shows it's being used - right?
Have a great Wednesday