Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Hi there,

Today's post is scheduled as I'm away from my desk! My neighbour, Sally, and I have gone shopping and lunching - no idea where we're going yet but I should be able to tell you tomorrow!

I did make one card yesterday. I may have mentioned that I bought a set of Inkadinkado stamps entitled MEADOW whilst in San Francisco and couldn't wait to use it. It comprises five stamps - you've seen three of them in the last day or so. I have two images left, one's a small butterfly and the other is like a view of a field with grasses and it's really cool - I'll try and find a use for it tomorrow! in the meantime, here's today's card .......


Materials used:
  • C5, 300 gsm white card and matching envelope
  • Panels of Black and Kraft card
  • Distress Inks: tea dye and frayed burlap
  • Inkadinkado Grasses from the MEADOW set, inked in Ranger Archival jet black
  • Fibre wrapped twice round the larger panel, secured in place with double sided tape beneath the smaller panel.
I think this could be a masculine birthday card or even a sympathy card just with the simple difference of a sentiment - what are your thoughts?

It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday too, so here's what's on mine. It's bit messy but that just shows it's being  used - right?



Have a great Wednesday



3 comments:

SHARY said...

I love how you take your craft desk wherever you go. x
Lovely card Kathy.x

Cheryl said...

oh just love this card Hun what a brilliant stamp,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Lilian said...

Great card Kathy. Feeding my idea's lol. Hugs lilian