- Tag by Sir Tim of Holtz!
- Layer1: Stampers Anonymous images being inked using versamark before the Pans were applied. I used: Bright yellow green, Hansa Yellow, Bright yellow green shade, Hansa yellow shade, Magenta and Violet. Winsor Newton pastel fixative
- Layer2: Dylusions inks: Vibrant Turquoise and Bubblegum Pink - I allowed the ink to run before blotting excess and drying with my heat gun
- Layer 3: Dylusions template through which I sponged Fresco orchid pink acrylic paint (to top right corner and down the side)
- Layer 4: Penny Black "Breezy" image inked using Ranger Archival jet black, which I also ran round the outer edge of the tag
- Layer 5: Seam binding dyed with alcohol inks (cranberry, pink sherbet, caramel) and tied in a loop
Tuesday, 26 June 2012
Morning - a different challenge for me .....
Some of my more observant readers may have spotted that I got some Pan Pastels for my birthday ..... well actually, you'd have to either be an irregular reader or have been living in a cave since my birthday to have missed this snippet since I've been raving on about them since acquiring them. They were certainly one of my hubby's finest research projects - thanks Mr K! I can now enter the Pan Pastels challenge!! Apparently I don't HAVE to use PP's but I feel more comfortable sneaking them in to my project!!
Their current challenge is ANYTHING GOES, which suits me just fine.
Hope you like my effort. Fancy having a go? Why not pop over to the Pan Pastels blog here. You can all of the magnificent entries there too.
Last evening saw hubby and I, plus our friend and neighbour, Debbie, at the wondrous Raj's for a bite of dinner. I of course, being an ardent curry hater had the omelette! YEAH ..... RIGHT!!!! He says Hi to the many curry loving pals that I have introduced to Raj over the years since he opened the doors of his restaurant here in Bristol. I tried one of their "specials" and it was, special that is. I gave Raj the best wishes of my friends who couldn't make it ..... and he sent his right back! It was home for a glass and a continuation of our chat .... and our pal set us a movie question - to name the movie where two characters fall in love but the female lead sends the male lead away and, at the end of the movie the male lead works out that she sent away because she had become paralysed!! Hmmmmmmmmmm any ideas? Hubby googled and came up with "An Affair to remember" which was, apparently, loosely remade as Sleepless in Seattle but, as I've not seen either I didn't guess - guess the beer's on me!
Have a terrific Tuesday - me? I'm out meeting a pal for coffee and a natter this morning. I'm meeting my crafting buddy, Lilian, at Hobbycraft and I suspect there may be shopping involved; I need some black card and some beeswax for an upcoming project .... laterz