It's a great big ole HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my crafting buddies - ScrappyJacky and her brother are celebrating today.
I hear that parts of the U.K. have been enduring some rather freaky weather in the last 24/48 hours and some of the footage shown on TV certainly looks HORRENDOUS. If you're in that area then do take care and try to stay out of the flood waters, though I appreciate that this may be easier said than done.
- 5" x 7" 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- DCWV metallic dot card edged with an EK success ring binder punch
- Black card for matting and distressed at the edges using a Tim Holtz distressing tool.
- White card for my image panel:
- Dark Room Door dot image "inked" using a glue stick (briefly heat dried) and then Vintage Photo distress ink applied.
- Baby wipe used to remove excess ink/resist glue
- Marion Emberson floral image inked in Ranger Archival jet black
- Bronze satin ribbon loop
|Here's a reminder of the photo!!!|
Hope you like it - I think it turned out rather more masculine than I set out to achieve but hey .... mens cards are always handy!
|I may add a few more bits like ribbons etc ..... see how many people leave me messages!|
Happy Friday, have a great weekend - I intend to!!