So, this mornings make actually encompasses both challenges as it has wheels AND an aperture!
- 12.5cm 300 gsm scallop edged white card and matching envelope
- 4.5cm circular die used to cut aperture in the front of my base card
- Dimension Fourth image inked in Memento london fog once on the inside of the aperture and once in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Pro Markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens used to colour image
- Kaisercraft sentiment inked in Memento london fog
The above image and sentiment was also inked on the envelope and the sentiment used again inside the card to co-ordinate - Voila! A masculine card!! Hope you like it.