Hi there,
LAZY (lazy lazy) day here at the house of purpleness yesterday, didn't even bother to get dressed till gone 5 pm.!And then only because we spotted the deliberate flaw in our plan for chicken and pasta for dinner - the flaw was ...... no pasta!!! Headed off to Publix to rectify that and then back to veg out to the NCIS marathon before bed. Did manage a card and a few ATC's, some of which I like better than others now they're finished.
LAZY (lazy lazy) day here at the house of purpleness yesterday, didn't even bother to get dressed till gone 5 pm.!And then only because we spotted the deliberate flaw in our plan for chicken and pasta for dinner - the flaw was ...... no pasta!!! Headed off to Publix to rectify that and then back to veg out to the NCIS marathon before bed. Did manage a card and a few ATC's, some of which I like better than others now they're finished.
Materials used:
- C5 white card and matching envelope
- Panel of lilac card
- Panel of white ribbed card, inked with Memento lulu lavender and corner punched with an MS punch
- Michaels lilac satin ribbon
- Michaels white doily
- Image from my collection (source unknown) and coloured using marvy alcohol markers
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked using Memento grape jelly
Materials used:
- ATC canvas effect blank coloured using water soluble wax crayons and blended using a baby wipe
- Tim Holtz lines image inked with Memento lilac posies
- Hampton Art image and Inkadinkado sentiment inked with Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell Pitt artist pen used to draw the frame freehand
- Gold acrylic paint applied to an inkadinkado circle stamp and also to the edge of an acrylic block to add circles and lines
Hope you like my above works - the Table of Craftiness is working hard! I like the canvas textured ATC's and the unevenness of the inking but the photographs just make them look ..... pants! I made two others using a previously colored image from The Greeting Farm and some DCWV card (bit too technique free and simple to want to post), a pre inked witch image and some more DCWV card (yep, using up some scraps!!) and one using inchies and freehand drawing and the jury's still out on whether I like that one but, if you look at my slide show you can spot them all!!!
Nothing planned to today but I just might hit HobbyLobby as I have a discount voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Happy Monday, dear readers - I hear it's pretty windy in the U.K. today - stay safe everyone and to the crafting buddy winging her way stateside, I hope it shortens your flight matey!
Nothing planned to today but I just might hit HobbyLobby as I have a discount voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Happy Monday, dear readers - I hear it's pretty windy in the U.K. today - stay safe everyone and to the crafting buddy winging her way stateside, I hope it shortens your flight matey!


6 comments:
Howdy! It is indeed a tad windy in the UK today but in a good way. It's sunny, fairly balmy and refreshingly windy. I LOVE this sort of weather. It's bliss!
Loving your work Kathy. Your second project is particularly scrummy if I may say so. I love everything about it. Lx
Love your card and your canvas project Kathy...
Anne
Some gorgeous purpleness here!
great atc's and yes it's windy here!!
These are gorgeous Kathy, love the first one, it is really sweet... and well done on having a lazy day ha ha :) enjoy xxx
Now this is how I imagine you looked as a child, all dressed in purple! Loving your "Purple" inspired post, lots of lovely shades going on.
Pasta for us tonight too, but swimming lessons first! Enjoy your day Kathy.
Katie x
Post a Comment