LAZY (lazy lazy) day here at the house of purpleness yesterday, didn't even bother to get dressed till gone 5 pm.!And then only because we spotted the deliberate flaw in our plan for chicken and pasta for dinner - the flaw was ...... no pasta!!! Headed off to Publix to rectify that and then back to veg out to the NCIS marathon before bed. Did manage a card and a few ATC's, some of which I like better than others now they're finished.
- C5 white card and matching envelope
- Panel of lilac card
- Panel of white ribbed card, inked with Memento lulu lavender and corner punched with an MS punch
- Michaels lilac satin ribbon
- Michaels white doily
- Image from my collection (source unknown) and coloured using marvy alcohol markers
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked using Memento grape jelly
- ATC canvas effect blank coloured using water soluble wax crayons and blended using a baby wipe
- Tim Holtz lines image inked with Memento lilac posies
- Hampton Art image and Inkadinkado sentiment inked with Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell Pitt artist pen used to draw the frame freehand
- Gold acrylic paint applied to an inkadinkado circle stamp and also to the edge of an acrylic block to add circles and lines
Nothing planned to today but I just might hit HobbyLobby as I have a discount voucher burning a hole in my pocket. Happy Monday, dear readers - I hear it's pretty windy in the U.K. today - stay safe everyone and to the crafting buddy winging her way stateside, I hope it shortens your flight matey!