Wotcher peeps,
FABBY day yesterday ......... Wynneth and Tom arrived good and early and we headed off to the sublime Sparkle n' Sprinkle .......... after I completely forgot I was navigating and missed the turn I managed to redeem myself and get us to S'nS without further issues. Margaret (the owner) was in residence and (bless her) quickly asked us if we were up for a make and take!! OH BOY, were we? Sadly not, with the guys sat in a car outside - sure they wouldn't have been happy! We were, however, like kids in a sweetshop and Wynneth already has plans to return! Ooops! (my work is done here!)
![]() |
| Wynneth, me and Margaret - with thanks to the photographer, who just happened to be handy! |
From there we headed up the coast road, over the skyway bridge and on to Clearwater and the wondrous Palm Pavilions where we availed ourselves of lunch - mmmmmmmm.
And then a quick walk along the pier in search of pelicans .... who say "HI" by the way!
And then home to play with our goodies - FABULOUS - the boys were happy to chat - leaving us to craft uninterrupted .... heaven! What does today hold? WHO KNOWS? Later peeps.



6 comments:
Oh what a trial. Deeply jealous that you got to meet the lovely Margaret. I've spoken to her via e-mail and she is, indeed, a sweetie.
The shop is looking GREAT. Where's your make and take? I hope you're going to share at some point ;oD
Great that you managed to snap a Peli. I'd go so far as to say that one is positively showing off... LOL
Fab photo's your Purpleness.
Lx
oh looks like you had a super time hun ,wonderful photos,too,hugs cherylxxxx
shame about the make and take but at least you had some crafty time x
At least you had time to shop.....better organise something for the guys to do next time!!
Fabulous pics Kathy - rain here tonight ugh.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox
Your deed sure is done! What a shame you had no time for the make and take :( I'm pretty sure you'll make up for it though!
Nice Pelican!
Katie x
Post a Comment