Welcome to new follower, Kath, hope you will find reasons to pop back from time to time too.
- Michaels C5 white card and envelop
- Faber Castell Pitt pen to draw the string from which to "hang" my baubles
- Michaels Christmas baubles and mistletoe inked in Brilliance pearlescent inks
- Inkadinkado Christmas sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Crystal stickles to highlight
On a bit of an ATC roll - must be the arrival of the Table of Craftiness and decided that yesterday's Tim Holtz purchases simply HAD to come in to play ..... again!!
- Canvas effect ATC blank
- Water soluble was crayons in pink, purple, yellow and umber - blended with a baby wipe
- All images are by Tim Holtz and applied using: Memento inks in tuxedo black and lilac posies and Cats Eyes chalk inks in sand and coral
- I used a Faber Castell Pitt artist pen for the doodles
- Gold metallic paint applied to the round lid from an ink pad and the edge of an acrylic block to add interest to the ATC
Woo Hoo!! And only two more sleeps till a crafting pal heads this way too - thank heavens the Table of Craftiness is fully operational!