Thursday, 15 September 2011

Happy Thursday peeps - it's nearly the weekend

Hi there,

Did a bit more work with my oil pastels yesterday as I felt I needed to work on my blending .....



Materials used:
  • 300gsm white card
  • A selection of oil pastels blended to within an inch of their lives!
  • Hampton Arts images (bird and steam punk woman) and Tim Holtz images (lines, circles, star, chequer) inked in Memento tuxedo black, grape jelly and Cats Eye chalk in burnt sienna and sand
  • gold paint applied with credit card and bottle tops
  • Faber Castel Pitt artist pen for the doodled grounding for my bird image

As you all know, Wynneth and Tom flew in to join us yesterday. I went out to lunch with Sally and afterwards we scooted in to Walmart .... well, who do you think we bumped in to whilst in there but Wynneth and Tom! Yoo Hoo!

Anyway, they popped round late afternoon and we oohed and aahed over stash before heading off to Bob Evans for a quick bite and then ........ across to Michaels for a quick drive by stash acquisition!!!

First we found the Halloween section amusing!

Tom really HAS lost weight!!!!

I had completely forgotten that I'd dressed to match!!!
Happy Thursday everyone!



3 comments:

Debs M said...

great pics, sure your all having a great time x

scrappyjacky said...

And a perfect match it is!!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Alas, poor Yorik... Tee hee. Tom's a shadow of his former self isn't he. All those Halloween Goodies....sigh...

Well I'd say that's your best work yet. I LOVE it! Looks like you've got the hang of those pastels. Wundebar! Lx